Thursday, August 18, 2011

Enter the world of making baby food!

I made baby food today.. lots and lots of baby food.. and now I need more veggies!  I made some winter squash, bananas, avocado, sweet potatoes, carrots,  pears, and peaches!  I started making green beans and peas but need to get more of them.  Overall it wasn't that hard.  I used www.wholesomebabyfoods.com as a guide (what a wonderful website)  I also tried making rice cereal, but I need to grain the rice up before  (after trying it without doing that...)  So I'll be making that tomorrow!  Zach enjoyed some sweet potatoes today and really liked it!
  So that is how I spend my whole day! That and loving on my little man.. who has been pretty clingy lately due to his next "leap". 
Oh yea, I forgot to post!  Z went to his 6 month doctor apt on Monday!  How could I forget to post!!  He is doing great!  He is 18lbs and 27 1/2 in long.  He also got his shots!  Which I wasn't expecting them, but the nurse was great!  She was so quick!  He only got 2 shots this time.  Everything was going great reaction wise until about midnight.  He woke up screaming and as soon as I picked him up.. He got sick all over me, and the bed and himself.  I was changing him and he fell back to sleep.  He felt all better after that.. Of course I needed a sheet change and a midnight shower.  But he is doing well now. 
Big boy eating!!

Chase knows whats going on!  He knows where to hang out when its feeding time.

Sophia


No comments: