Sunday, August 21, 2011

Planet of the Apes

   Today, my parents came by the house, picked us up and we went to the farmers market!  It was a good time and we got lots of veggies!  Then we hung out at my parents for a while.  After that my parents were going to a movie, and they invited us.  I had never been to a movie w/ Zach yet, other than drive in, so I was kinda worried how he'd do.  Turns out he did great!  He cooed during the previews.  Pretty much after I started feeding him, he feel asleep.. and stayed that way until the end of the movie!  I was so happy!!  It was a pretty good movie, but I was more happy at how well Zach did!  I was worried he was going to cry but he didn't!  So it was nice!  I don't think this will become a habit, bring him to the movies, but it was nice!
    So I start school tomorrow...  I'm worried about it.  I'm also worried about not having enough milk for Z.. I looked in my freezer and only have like 13 oz right now.  So today, I'm pumping with every feeding to help have enough stored here and I'm drinking lots more water.  Not that my supply is lacking, but havn't had the time/energy to pump.  Luckily I only have class 2 nights a week, for just a few hours each, but still he'll need some milk, because at night Z eats the most at night.  I am sure with some extra work and time, I'll get enough stored.  I really should have started earlier, but with being in Florida, and dealing w/ a cranky son, I have not made the effort I should have...  On that note, I think T and I need a date night... but that won't happy until I get more milk stored.  But anyway enough about milk!
   We are going to have avocado for lunch today!  Z has really started to get on a schedule.  Right now he gets rice cereal in the mornings.  Then baby food in the afternoon, and cereal and baby food at dinner.  Nursing all day about every 3 hours.  He naps anywhere between 10-1 and then again around 2-4 (depending on when he wakes up and naps the first time, etc)  Bedtime is normally about 8:30.  So far he has had sweet potatoes and squash and seemed to like both of those well enough.  Well here are some pictures for you :)  Sorry they are abit dark.. they were taken with my phone. 



Also, soon to come our 6 months pictures we got taken on Friday!  From what I saw they look great!  My friend K took them, and she was wonderful!! 

No comments: