Thursday, August 4, 2011

Packing...

Well in case you can't tell by all the bags, we are getting ready for vacation!  And packing with a baby takes a whole new set of skills!  about 75% of that stuff  is Zachs.  That small suit case (black) is my mom's and the rest is all ours...  This is why I havn't posted this week..  I've been busy (and stressed!) getting ready for our long road trip to Florida, where Zach will meet his Great Grandma for the first time!  I'm really excited, now that the packing is done, and I can unwind for a second.  My mom took Zach for a little bit today, so we could finish up everything (packing, loading the car, etc) and that really was wonderful!  I was even able to load the dishwasher, so my brother will have dishes to use while he stays here.  So now I'm just waiting for Tim to get home, so we can try to pack all this crap into our car!  Then we'll wait for my mom to get here (and little bro) and off we will go!  I will def be post pics and stories later!  :)
So big!!  Too bad I didn't bring the cart cover.. but he didn't try to eat it :)

2 comments:

LaRae said...

He looks so cute sitting in the cart! You won't be able to forget that cart cover for long! Its the only thing that gets Elise through shopping trips now! LOL

Sarah said...

How fun! We are heading down to Florida in September for Aubrey to meet her great-grandma for the first time too! Although, we are flying, I am sure we are going to have just as much stuff :) Have fun!