Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stats tonight!

So my plan of action is to always have my Human Growth homework done by Thursday, so come stats I will be able to focus on that homework.  Stats is going to be harder for me than Human Growth.. But on a more important note this week has been full of cuddles!  Zach has been so cuddly this week.. When I hold him and he is sleepy, he grabs on to my neck and holds on.  It is super sweet and so to enjoy this time w/ Z I've been doing homework and house work at night, while he is sleeping.  Its working out pretty well.  I normally nap when Z naps during his first nap, and caught up on the internet during the others... 
I made a new rule.  I no longer get on the internet (thebump, facebook, email, blog, homework, etc) unless Z is sleeping.  I feel like I need to be in the moment more, and not wasting spending time on the internet.  Being the first in our main group to have a baby has made me reach to out to find other people that were in the same boat and understand.  So off to the internet I went!  And sadly its kinda where I spend most my time.  The computer was always on in the living room and people were just a click away.  Which has been a great place for me, now I just need to do it when the time is right :)
Well I'm going to make some lunch


No comments: