Friday, August 19, 2011

Mamma said there would be days like this...

I'm exhausted!  Z is grumpy.  And we have dinner plans and photos tonight!  I hope Z gets happier tonight.  I can't wait for T to get home.. so I can take a nice shower and be alone for a few minutes!  I think the real problem is that I'm tired.  I was up doing stuff around the house last night, so I got to bed later than normal.
Also I have been trying to make rice cereal for Z, but I can't seem to get it smooth enough for him.. so I may just give up for now, and use the box until he can handle a thicker. 
This weekend we don't have much planned, which is nice.  Time to relax!!  But I'll leave you all with some cute! 

Sharing with Chase

See... grumpy!

1 comment:

LaRae said...

Don't worry about rice cereal! Elise and Jasperlyn just started oatmeal when they were old enough to eat oatmeal. Work on the veggies and fruit. :)