Friday, April 15, 2011

Its been a BUSY week!

   This week I've done so badly with blogging!  But its because we have been very busy!  Monday was more of a relax day.. by that I mean a super grumpy day!  Zach had to be held pretty much all day.  We did get a couple walks in, one in the stroller and one in the moby, but that was about all we got done!  We didn't get go to Bible Study-on good days Z is the most cranky at night, and on grumpy days its really bad a night.  Tues, I was able to clean the house!  I went next door and they watched Z for a few hours and I got to clean!  I mean more than just load and empty the dishwasher.. I actually got to vacuum AND mop!  I also did this thing called dusting!  I don't think I have dusted since before he was born!  Its amazing what you can get done in 2 hours!!
   Weds, I had my doctor apt with my new doctor.  I really liked her.  We talked to her for about 45 mins and I really feel like she explained things to me.  Then I had lunch with a new mommy I had met in one of my mom groups.  It was really nice to get out and spend time with someone who really understands the same things I'm going thru!  Her baby is just 5 days younger than Zach.  We ended up spending 3 1/2 hours at the restaurant just talking!  I had to feed Z 2 times!  It was a good time, and I'm really excited to meet up again.  Then I rushed home, (b/c I had lost track of time...lol) and our neighbors cooked out on the grill with us.
   Thursday we had Z 2 month apt with his new doctor, so daddy stayed home from work to go with us!  He got to see Z at his best, in the mornings!  Weekends we are normally too rushed to really get to enjoy the morning smiles, so Tim really hasn't seen him that happy!  He is truly a morning person!  It is so nice when he wakes up, looks around.. then looks right at you and smiles away!  I know Tim really enjoyed it.  After hanging around the house, and making some omelets,  we went to his doctors. 
   I liked him alot too!  He checked Z out, weighed him, 12.8 1/2lbs (that is up a whole pound in 2 weeks!!) and is now 24 1/2 in long!  So he has grown 4 1/2 in's since he was born!  He is outgrowing a lot of his 0-3 month stuff.  He said Z looked good.  We are getting his shots done in a few weeks. 
   Today, Z has been pretty good, he napped in his cradle this morning.  Which gave me time to clean up the office.. we have someone coming to hook up new and better internet, so I thought I should make it cleaner!  Now he is sleeping in my arms as I type.  I really love this cuddle time we have.  I couldn't imagine going back to work.  It would break my heart!  Tonight we have book club.. I will be bringing the moby!
   This weekend Z and I are also really busy!  We have a Mom's tea tomorrow morning.  Grandma is coming with us for that.  Then we have a bridal shower.  Sunday we have a linger longer at church, then another bridal shower!  This bridal shower is in my home town, so I think I will be trying to meet up with some ppl to show them Z, and will prolly stop off at my parents house so grandpa can see his grandson.  Then we will finally get to spend some time with daddy!! 
  Well I'm going to go make some lunch!  :)


Trying to get a smile..

No comments: