Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Doctors! :)

       So after the fight with Dr. S with the breastfeeding thing.. I thought it was time for a new doc.  So I made tons of phone calls (doctors, insurance, etc..) and got a new one-and I've heard he is really good from quite a few ppl.  So we go there next week for Z 2 month apt.. I can't believe he is almost 2 months already!  Wow!  This doctor is ok with delaying vaccines, so we are looking into that-doing some research.. and will talk to the doctor about it.  I feel really good about this switch and I'm looking forward to meeting them!
      As for my OB.. after going thru the whole preg/birth thing, I learned I didn't really like him.  I love his office and NP.. but as for him not so much.  I feel like he didn't ever explain anything to us.. and when we asked questions he would answer them in the quickest way possible and be walking out the door.. while answering.  I just feel like he couldn't take the time I needed... and not much was explained to me during preg.  Plus the new doctor does VBACs, which is something I want to try for next time. 
     Zach is doing so good!  He is growing like crazy and getting stronger every day!  He can stand (with much support) on his little legs!  He holds his head up like a champ!  And he has even enjoyed some time in his jumperoo!  He is still smiling away, but seems to cry every time I try to get a picture of it.  We will be switching to 3-6 onies very shortly...  Prolly in the next day or so.
   I've joined a few mom groups and I'm really enjoying them so far!  One is LLL and they meet every month and the other one meet 2 times a month..  Plus the mom group at the library.  I really like them!  Its nice meeting and talking to other people.. building new friendships ...        

So big!!  but still need the pillow there to hit the floor. for now!
Its hard work being a baby!
    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at how precious he is! And how great your new design is for your blog! Good job girl.

pcg said...

Hahaha...that last pic is so funny!! Also, very nice family pic in the post above this one :-).