Monday, April 18, 2011

Manic Monday



Well, not really that bad, but I really like this song.. lol
But Z has been pretty gassy/fussy today! This morning I had a doctor apt, where I actually needed stuff done, so I left him for the first time (with someone other than daddy) for longer than an hour. I cried, as I ran back to by car, at the gas station and part of the way to the apt. Also on the way home b/c of a few different songs. Pretty much anything that had the word baby in it. Its so odd to be away from him, since for the last 11 months, he's been with me. Most of that time, he was in my belly, but still with me. He did great with R (thanks for watch him!) Z was sleep most the time, and woke up right before I got there and ate from a bottle. So that all went well!
The rest of the day has pretty much been spent napping/watching movies/and crying. I've pretty tired and sore from the doc's apt, and I think Z is gassy. So it works out pretty well that we both just wanted to relax.
Plus we could be tired from the busy weekend. We had TWO bridal showers, a mom's tea, and a visit with the grandparents. Actually Sat, Z stayed at home with daddy when I went to one of the showers. Again I cried, and he ate from a bottle, but I was glad the 2 boys could bond some more. It really melts my heart seeing Tim love and play with Z.
Well that is all I have for now! And remember it's TAX DAY! ;)

No comments: