Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A new month.. turnin a new leaf no sickness!!


Look he is happy!!  I'm happy!  Yesterday was a great day..  No fever..  Happy boy.. playful boy!  My heart melts with this picture.. We were being silly and taking pictures
Loved it!  It was right after bath time.. which is why the pictures are sorta yellow.. If you look close at the picture above you can still see the impact all this sickness had on both of us.. circles under my eyes.. crazy hair... but you can also see the joy in our faces..
Here is one that wasn't on facebook... I feel bad for post the same pictures.. but I just adore the two above..
I might have got a little overboard with taking pictures of us.. but I was so excited that he was happy!! 
Ahh.. it really is like a deep breath of calming air.. Those last few weeks were very hard...  very hard.. I needed a good day.. and Z gave it to me!  So very glad he is feeling better!!  He had a good weekend too.. He really started feeling better saturday.. We kept him home for most the weekend (or at Nana's house) but out of nursery at church and Bible study or daycare at the gym... etc.. wasn't ready for extra germs yet...

I finally got back to a bit of our routine yesterday.. I worked out (Z didn't go into daycare.. he stayed home.. wasn't ready for that yet) and today I'm babysitting the boys I watch.. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared.  I love these boys and I'm super excited to play with them but I'm still scared of Z getting sick again.. I wish I could just keep him away from people for another week. (or put him in a bubble to live for a few months...) but no one would enjoy that!  Its time to get back into life...  So we are.. today!  Wish me luck!!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for no sickness!