Monday, March 11, 2013

Moments I'll never take back

Yesterday was an odd sleeping day for Z.. We got home late Saturday night, so he slept in a little bit Sunday.  Him and I missed church bu Daddy still went.  So Z woke up about 9:45 ish...  Then we ran around all day and Z didn't take a nap until about 3:15ish and stayed asleep until 5:45!!  I knew bedtime was going to be a fight, so we held off until 9 (about an hour later than normal)  I'm sure daylight savings didn't help anything I'm sure.  So fast forward to bed time. 
Well he didn't get to sleep until about 11:30ish.  He would play up there then start yelling for us (mama... mama. MAMA..)  So I'd go up and rock him and sing to him, etc.  We snuggled and we talked. I rubbed his head...  I think he just wanted to be with me.  It was pretty sweet.. But at one point in the night the sweetest thing happened.. I'm pretty sure that moment will live in my heart for ever.
I was rocking him and singing to him.  At one point I was holding him , singing to him.. he grabbed my face, pushed his face into mine, and gave me big Eskimo kisses (rubbed our noses together) he thought it was so funny he got this devilish smile on his face did it again and then started started just laughing.. well it was so funny that I started laughing back and then we were just feeding on each others laughter for about 3 mins of just laughing... moments like that I wish were being recorded.  I was able to enjoy the extra moments I had with him last night...  It was nice! 


No comments: