Friday, March 29, 2013

Harder to keep up on posting!

Now that Z is less sick... I have less time with him sleeping, which means getting time to blog has is harder!   This week has been spring break for a lot of people around here, so I didn't have to babysit this week!  Its been a nice break.. and my mom is been off too, so we have had a lot of time together.

Lately Z has been having issues sleeping, which kinda sucks.. He's been waking up multiply times at night, short naps, if any naps at all.  He has been fighting everything sleepwise...  and a lot of tantrums...  Terrible twos...  at their finest.  I think his 2 year molars are coming in.. which explains his little fever, his mood, his sleeping, etc...  But we will get through this! 
My boys!!


Z enjoyed being outside in the snow!!

Snow ball fight!!
But thanks to nana.. I'm getting ready to go enjoy a dinner to myself!  T is off watching the basket ball games w/ some friends, and Z fell asleep at nana's, so she is just going to keep him..  So mom gets the night off and alone!!  I'm thinking dinner out alone, then maybe a nice cup of tea and relaxing... I might even go to bed early!!  (oh yea, and eat some of that  chocolate cake I got from the schwan's man)... 

No comments: