Friday, March 8, 2013

Peace and daddy

Friday... what a week its been...  what a month really..  Well couple of months.. With all the illness and stress from that.. Throw on top my husband working a lot.. me being sick.. etc.  Things have been rough.  But tonight, as I type this I'm surrounded by peace.  Peace because I have some nice relaxing music.. the lights are down... I'm waiting to enjoy a pot of chamomile vanilla cream tea.. the dog is laying next to me.  T is putting Z down for bed.  I have done everything I could today.. The kitchen is clean.. the living room.. well there are toys everywhere.. but the lights are off.. so its clean ;)  
I look back at this crazy last few months and I'm not sure how we did it...  but we did.. and we are still fighting.  Yesterday both Z and I were puking...  Today we both were exhausted.. but we are ok.  
I think a big part is b/c we have great support.  My parents... T's dad, our friends.. all of my lovebugs (an amzing mom's group I'm in).. without those girls I am not sure I could get through the day...  and my husband...  I'm going to brag on him alittle bit.

I was lucky enough to meet this guy when he was 16.. I was 15... I still think it is crazy, but we are still together.. still in love.  He is my rock.  and Z adores him...  During all this sickness one day T had me leave.  I went and worked out, did some shopping was able to take my time.. When I came home he had cleaned the whole kitchen include the fridge...  oh the fridge was gross...  Not to mention how much of hard worker he is.. 
He does bed time every night.. I love that they get this time together and I love that it gives me some time alone.  They are best buds.  Hearing the laughter coming from the bed room is all I need to get through anything.   Nothing is more fun than play time with daddy!  I already can see some of T's personality coming out of Z...  This tells me he will be a great man too.. 



No comments: