Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday

This week has been an odd one.  We started to get back to normal, babysitting, Mary Kay, even working out.  But then Weds Z got sick.  Stomach bug again.. Then Weds night I came down w/ it.. So Thursday I was out of commission!  Thank goodness Z was good playing with himself, while I was on the couch almost all day.  I realized how lucky we were and how good Z was.  I was starting to feel better during the evening, after  a nap and finally wanting to eat, but so tired. 
Today I'm doing better.  No more pains or nauseousness.. so thats good.  Z has some energy build up today, so I think we might try to go to a park or the play area at the mall...  He needs to get out.  This cold/flu season has been so hard on us.  I have a few friends that are battling the same issues (her kids just for a stomach bug again too) -they don't live near us.. so we aren't passing the germs back and forth or anything.. ;)
Overall our week was pretty uneventful (other than sickness) 

No comments: