Friday, March 1, 2013

Life w/ the flu.. might be getting better



I haven't posted much this week.. b/c really I haven't had anything to write about.  Life with the flu is not fun...  Fevers, sleepy cranky boy, meds, etc.  That's been our last 6 days...  I talked to the nurse yesterday and she gave me hope that things might be turning around today.  I hope!  If he still has a fever today, then we'll need to head back into the dr.  Good news he woke up fever free.. I'm kinda giving it some time before getting too hopeful.. but we might be at the end.. or close to it.. I hope!  I'm exhausted.  I've barely worked on the house, school, or Mary Kay.  I've just been a mommy caring for my little guy.  I haven't worked out in too long.. but I plan on getting into the gym tomorrow.  I just wanted to give a little update on us!  We are still here.. hanging in there!!  Looking forward to getting back to living our normal life w/ my happy fun son!  I miss him! 


No comments: