Saturday, March 2, 2013

Have to get out of this house...

Today I'm going to work out with my trainer.. its been quite some time since I've seen her.. I'm not wanting to get back on the scale.. scared to see what quick frozen foods/not eating/ drinking pepsi and coffee non stop have done to me.. But going is the first step.  Its been so long since getting back into my routine...  We have spent the last 2 weeks here at home non stop.. with very few trips out of the house.  When we left the house, it has been really quick trips.. just getting what we need.  And 4 weeks before that we didn't leave much either...  
I'm also worried about my energy level.  I haven't been eatting right and I haven't been sleeping.  Part of not sleeping is waking up with Z.. the other part is me worried about what next sickness he will have.  I mean for the last 6 weeks we have had a cold, double ear infection, stomach flu, and then influenza...  I talked to the dr about that, and they said it happens.  The first thing brings the immune system down and so they just keep getting sick..   So bubble boy might be in his future...  Not really, but I am keeping him away from people this weekend.  When I work out he isn't going to the day care (one he still had a fever this morning)  and 2 I don't want him around other kids yet... so my parents are taking him for a few hours.  At their house.  Also tomorrow I think we might skip church too.. just to keep him out of nursery.  I don't know if I can handle another sickness without a break...  This past 6 weeks have been some of the hardest most exhausted weeks ever....
So today, working out with my trainer.  I'm glad I'll be with her... She is great!  She will know how hard to push me without over doing it.  Which is good.. b/c I'm so tired...Then I think T and I might go see a movie...  I am excited but leaving Z for that long also makes me worry...  I mean, I know he will be in great care, my folks are so wonderful (in fact one day this week my amazing mother took a few hours off work and came to help me w/ Z on one of his bad days) but since he's been sick I havn't been away more than an hour...I know he will be fine.. I wonder how I'll do...  
So thats the plan for the day...  if we have extra time we might sneak home and clean...  Exciting I know!  ;)

Showing off his favorite toys from his birthday.. they came on his cake... but he loves them!!
Sorry if this post doesn't make sense... just threw my thoughts down...

No comments: