Saturday, March 12, 2011

Favorite things... :)

Favorite things!!

Or should I say things I could not be with out now that I have a newborn!  I've seen people do these on blogs and thought it'd be fun.. so here they are:


The MAM pacifier
 Its the only paci that Z will take... and he loves his paci!  He doesn't need it all the time, but its nice to have when he wants it!  We make sure we always know where one is at.. just in case!





A baby swing.. and bouncy chair..  both these have been super helpful with getting sleep for both Z and us!!











The pack n play..  Since Z hates sleeping in his cradle... he sleeps in his PNP.. so I'm def enjoying have that!









The boby pillow.  Really any pillow will do, but it is nice to have this one!









The Moby Wrap!  It is great!  and I'm sure once I have it even more figured out it will be better!  For now, "we" do house work and still get to be close.









Last but not least.. My favorite thing.  Nuff said!  :)

1 comment:

LaRae said...

Love it! Elise also sleeps in a pack n play. And she'll only sleep in the swing during the day. LOL The pacifier, she doesn't like anything plastic in her mouth. No bottle no paci. Though I can feed her a bottle, just no one else, which defeats the purpose completely! LOL