Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Growing like a weed!

What a big boy!!
    6 weeks old today!  He is 11.8lbs and 22 7/8 in long!  I knew he was getting long, but didn't realize how long!  He is doing great!  My baby boy is growing sooo fast, its crazy!  He is holding his head up really well and following/tracking people (like me :) ) with his eyes.  He is also reaching for toys when they are held over his head.  I'm loving watching him get better at doing things!  
   As for me, I'm doing great!  I had my 6 week pp doctor apt today (busy day in b-town.. glad Grandma was with us to help out).  I lost 3 more lbs.. which means I have 3 more till I'm at my prepreg weight!  Also now I'm off restriction, so I can start working out ( I did alittle today on the Wii fit )  Hopefully, the weather is nice enough we can get out and go for a jog.  Also my bp is completely normal, so that is good!  Emotionally, I'm doing pretty good.  I was really worried about postpartum depression (since I have a history of depression), but so far so good.  Motherhood seems to fit me pretty well.  Life is starting to get back to normal.. or at least the new normal.  We are still getting adjusted to lack of sleep, now planning trips, and crying, but things are going well! After a long day, we are all pretty tired (Zach and daddy are sleeping as I type on the couch... )  So now, we are going to go to bed!  Good night everyone :-)

No comments: