Friday, December 2, 2011

Date night.. with the little man!

I went to the store.. got some dinner and a movie.. (and a bottle of wine for me..)  "Date" night with Z man tonight!  He picked "Water for Elephants."  I think he remembers me reading it to him while I was pregnant.. and he wanted to see how they compared.. lol.  So I'm pretty excited about it.  ;)

We had a pretty exciting day today!  We woke up, and got some breakfast.. toast and eggs, plus some fruit.. Then got all dressed up to get some Christmas pictures done with his cousins!  Baby A, Little J, and him all got together to get some pictures done, that we plan on giving to Grandma and Grandpas.. but Shhh don't tell them.. ;)  It went pretty well!  The kids looked super cute and they did SO well!  I'm super proud of them!  Its hard getting goo pictures of one baby... let alone 3.. (22 month old, 10 month old and 9 month old!)  Again, I'm glad Z has kids so close to his age on his dad's side of the family too.. it will make holidays and get togethers a much better time in the years to come!






  Then we went to lunch.


After lunch we meet grandpa C and rang the bell for salvation army.  Z was nice a warm b/c I was wearing him.. so after a little bit, he fell asleep.  Its hard to not donate to someone as cute as Z!  :)  Now he is getting a little nap in, and I'm getting ready to pick up.. I'm so excited its Friday.. Looking forward to this weekend!

   
This month I'm trying to post a lot more than I have been in the past... So check back often!  My goal is to post every other day or so.. :)

No comments: