Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just a little poem

Sometimes I feel bad about repeating myself on facebook and on here.. but this poem I saw on my "mamas' board" I had to share.. Its so good!



Today I left some dishes dirty The bed got made around 3:30
The dishes soaked a little longer The odor grew a little stronger
The crumbs I spilled the day before Are staring at me from the floor
The fingerprints there on the wall Will likely be there still next fall
The dirty streaks on those windowpanes Will still be there next time it rains
Shame on you, you sit and say Just what did you do today?
I held a baby til he slept I held a toddler while he wept
I played a game of hide and seek I squeezed a toy so it would squeak
I pulled a wagon, sang a song Taught a child right from wrong
What did I do this whole day through? Not much that shows, I guess that's true
Unless you think that what I've done Might be important to someone
With dark blue eyes and soft blonde hair If that is true....I've done my share
_Author Unknown
 
That is all :)

No comments: