Sunday, December 4, 2011

Missing Dada

I'm writing this now.. but having it sent later.. since I really don't want all of internet world to see my husband is not home..
So, T left for a boys trip.. hunting bear, and deer, and turkey.  So, its been just me and the kid for this week.  And of course it is a busy week for me.. school papers, projects, mary kay parties, etc.. busy busy!  But with the help from my family, we are making it!  My internet is being dumb.. so I have to keep resetting the stuff for it to work.. Ugh.. I need to call media com.. but I don't really like them.. lol. 
Overall things have been going well.. And the house has stayed much cleaner with out a man here to make it messy.  We've been busy with group meetings, playdates, music class, grandma/grandpa time, pictures, etc.  I think I've been doing more this week to keep myself busy (well busier than normal!)  I do miss him well, mostly his help!  I have been working hard to get out of the house too this week.. since otherwise I'm alone.  Plus my mom has been super helpful!  Watching Z while I'm at school or working my Mary Kay.  But I have for real felt like a single mama.  Working, raising Z, going to school, cooking, cleaning.. bathtime, bed time, car stuff.. all just me.  Its hard work!  I'm looking forward to him coming home.. and bring lots of meat back with him!  :)  And I hope he is having a good time, b/c he deserves it (and I'm pretty sure I deserve a spa day for encouraging him ..and lets face it.. letting him go!)

Since we are missing dada.. here are some pics w/ Dada in them...

This is what happens when Dada isn't here to keep Z busy during mommys shower...

Watching Da Bears


Playing


No comments: