Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snuggle Time

Ok, So I've been bad about blogging this last week.. But I have a good excuse.  School.. finals.. ugh.  Glad the semesters over.. And I learned that school is no where near as easy as it was the first time!  Much more jungleing things around and just harder really.  Anyway.  Now its time to gear up for Christmas.. B/C it would not be good for my stress level to ever go down, I guess..

Lol, But on top of trying to get menu planned, gifts wrap and bought, and everything else that goes along w/ that.. my baby is sick.  As I type this, he is sleeping on my chest.  Since he didn't sleep well last night.. and this morning, spend the morning getting sick, now is the time to nap. 

You know what I've learned as a mom.. Nothing is a harder thing to swallow than hearing the words, you just have to let it run its coarse... there's nothing you can do.  So you just have to watch him dry heave or get sick, and be terrified b/c really its the worst thing  that's ever happened to him so far in his life!  They have no idea why all the sudden their tummy hurts...  Poor babies.

Z is no alone.  Alot of my mama's (Its a board of ladies I for real could not live without all of them were due in Feb 11, like me.) have some sick babies too.  Its no good!  As for Z, he seems a bit better this morning.  So far he has kept down petilyte and some breastmilk.  Bad news, we are almost out of pedilyte, so looks like we will have to run into town to get some more :(  But that will wait to see how Z does.. ) 

Ok I have lots of pictures I need to post and I promise I will soon!!  But for today, I'm going to nap w/ my baby and work extra hard to make him feel better..

No comments: