Tuesday, December 13, 2011

One Final done.. Finally!

Human Growth final done!  I'm so exhausted and ready to have my Monday nights back.  Going back to school and having Z and now doing this Mary Kay has been ... a lot.  But now with one class done, I'm hoping I'll be able to get some more important things done.. like baking cookies and wrapping all the gifts! :)  It hasn't really felt like Christmas yet, and I think its because I've been so busy!

Now, for school I just have my Stats project and final ... ugh.  I don't even want to talk about it.

This morning, Z and I snuggled in bed, and it was so wonderful!   My great mom, took Z early yesterday so I could study.. so it was nice spending some time with him!  I'd had missed him over the weekend-we played and cuddled.. it was great!  I love early morning smiles, kisses and hugs!


Christmas Tree...


Today, I should be study for Stats.. but instead I think I'm just going to play with my little man.  Maybe make some cookies and wrap some gifts.. You know all the important parts of life..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We bought those Christmas Baby Legs too! Super cute! I love Z with the lights. He's adorable!